5 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » Rules

Subject: Trading items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
piero russo
msg tools
I have a questions about trading item:
According to rulebook heroes can trade items if they are in the same map tile or if they are adjacent during a fight.
I cant find in the rulebook precise indications of when the heroes can trade items. I suppose that they can do it free, like the Side Bag Tokens use, but im not sure.
Another question is: when a hero receives an item during a fight, can he equip it immediately?
And he equip the new item only or can reorganize all the equipped items?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christofer Andersson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They changed the rules for equipping items in the FaQ:

"Heroes now Equip Items at the Start of their Activation
Heroes now Equip Items at the start of their Activation each turn, rather than at the start of the entire turn. This small tweak has been added to make it easier to remember and more convenient for the individual Heroes to adjust their Items each turn. Just remember that the Hero may not change the Items they have Equipped until the start of their following Activation. When in the Caverns of Cynder, the Hero must take Hits from Clothing Items after Equipping/un-Equipping Items."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
piero russo
msg tools
Quote:
They changed the rules for equipping items in the FaQ:

"Heroes now Equip Items at the Start of their Activation
Heroes now Equip Items at the start of their Activation each turn, rather than at the start of the entire turn. This small tweak has been added to make it easier to remember and more convenient for the individual Heroes to adjust their Items each turn. Just remember that the Hero may not change the Items they have Equipped until the start of their following Activation. When in the Caverns of Cynder, the Hero must take Hits from Clothing Items after Equipping/un-Equipping Items."

Thank you for clarifications.
I suppose this is a answer to my second question: if heroes can Equip Items only at the Start of their Activation they cant change equipped items when receive an item from another hero.
But I still have doubt about when it is possible trade objects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i believe heroes can trade during their activation, at any point during their move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
piero russo
msg tools
Quote:
i believe heroes can trade during their activation, at any point during their move.

Good point, in the absence of an official explanation this is the most logical solution.

Another question: the revised rule about equpping item at the start of activation is for fight only or is applied all time?
If is applied all time the rule which allows heroes to always change objects in their hands, is no longer valid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.