Popular Tags: [View All]
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
available here:

https://www.facebook.com/SwordAndSorceryBoardGame/photos/a.7...

Be prepared cause the journey to be a legend is becoming hard! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ouch, the Nightwalkers look like heavy anti-melee hero enemies. My group with Kroghan, Ecarus and Volkor is going to have a hard time against them.

On the other hand, this party did thrash the Orcs very easily, so meeting a greater challenge will be interesting. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
Bowmangr wrote:
Ouch, the Nightwalkers look like heavy anti-melee hero enemies. My group with Kroghan, Ecarus and Volkor is going to have a hard time against them.

On the other hand, this party did thrash the Orcs very easily, so meeting a greater challenge will be interesting. meeple

Same here! Hope the act2 campaign is harder than what we encountered so far with act1 :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
holylein wrote:
Bowmangr wrote:

Same here! Hope the act2 campaign is harder than what we encountered so far with act1 :-)

The challenge level increases quest after quest, we want to give you the idea of the mighty battles but at the same time your heroes must appear stronger than before, especially in the Darkness Falls and Vastaryous expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
Simone Romano wrote:
holylein wrote:
Bowmangr wrote:

The challenge level increases quest after quest, we want to give you the idea of the mighty battles but at the same time your heroes must appear stronger than before, especially in the Darkness Falls and Vastaryous expansions.

Sounds almost too good to be true! I am waiting for the new act and side quests anxiously. If you achieved this then s&s will be one of the top 3 dungeon games out there :-)

I love the dice rolls in s&s especially for defense and the dice pool system you created adds enough variety to be solid and not too much luck dependend.
And then the enemy scrolls well they are beyond comparison.
Simply the best ai system available till now period.

Now my only two issues with the game are difficulty and soul items which atm are not what one would expect of such mighty weapons the loot till we got one or the second was better than the soul weapons so we dropped them to the floor as a free action ;-)
But if you will fix difficulty with the new content that's more I would have expected and enough for me to prefer the game over any other dungeon crawler so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The same here. The game is far too easy after playing through Galaxy Defenders, Operation Strikeback and the first two missions of Extinction Protocol.

I really need a much higher difficulty Level and a peemadeath Option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.