Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Matheson
United States
Norman
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I own two sets of this game and combine them what impact will that have. Will it simply make it better for larger player count games? Will I be able to play up to 12 players?

Some games when you add more it has a benefit and I am wondering what it might be for this game.

To clarify: I mean two copies of this game combined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Saunders
United States
Gardner
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Henry,

Wow! Nobody has asked that question before, so I'm not sure how to answer. The game is set up with one neighborhood per player. Because each game only comes with six neighborhoods (and matching bid tokens), you wouldn't be able to play with more than six neighborhoods.

I suppose if you wanted to try, you could set up six neighborhoods (leaving the other game's set of contracts and neighborhood cards in the other box), and then double up all the rest of the cards. I'm not sure I'd recommend doing this, but hey, if you are willing to try, I'd love to hear the results. You might discover an epic variant. whistle

-Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.