Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Natale
United States
Montrose
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The game effect text of the Crystalline Entity Crisis card says "If both your Weapons and Shields have not been upgraded, destroy all Ships in this System. Otherwise, discard this card. Tholians may ignore this card." Does that make anyone else think that there's going to be a Tholian expansion for the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey Cohen
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eventually...

Considering that hte base game came with turn order cards for 10 players, yet we only have 3 in the base game and 2 additional ones, there are definitely more to come. At least 5 move anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The ten turn order cards are for five players using the advanced "Mystery Turn Order" rule (highly recommended). That said I'd love to see the Tholians released!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Hahn
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Vulcans, Andorians and Tholians have already been confirmed by gf9, through interviews and the Crystalline Entity card.
My guess is that we'll get Gorn and Breen to round it out to 10 factions to choose from (they planned 20 expansions)
Dominion was already talked about aswell, as another NPC faction.
i dont know how they count all the dice and space stations into those 20, but i think they are part of that - just hope for no more delays and we're fine.

i sure dont want them to lose the license before we get everything...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Natale
United States
Montrose
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Havanabananaman wrote:
Vulcans, Andorians and Tholians have already been confirmed by gf9, through interviews and the Crystalline Entity card.

Do you happen to have any links to those interviews?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maldus Alver

Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Havanabananaman wrote:
My guess is that we'll get Gorn and Breen to round it out to 10 factions to choose from (they planned 20 expansions)
Dominion was already talked about aswell, as another NPC faction.
i dont know how they count all the dice and space stations into those 20, but i think they are part of that - just hope for no more delays and we're fine.

i sure dont want them to lose the license before we get everything...

What about the Gorn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Hahn
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
panatale1 wrote:
Havanabananaman wrote:

Do you happen to have any links to those interviews?

was posting this at work, so now you get a late reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtvOIvcAXHA

it was before the release of the base game, he mentions the races that are "going to be" in the game twice iirc.

mind you they might change what they will actually do now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.