7 Posts

Tiny Epic Quest» Forums » Variants

Subject: My PnP Questcards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Exe Boris
msg tools
mbmb
Hey guys! Today I've brought to you some extra "Movement Quest" cards. I've decided to make just a few, since adding too many would make "Lost Treasure Quests" more rare.

The first three quests are variants of one we have already seen, and the last three will mix things up a bit, allowing to catch up if you are far behind in one area (spells, goblins, even temples) while also completing an extra quest. These sinergize well with my PnP Spellcards and my PnP Bosses (which I'll be posting soon).

So, here they are, enjoy!

EDIT:

Added 4 Followers, that once drawn from the Quest Deck must be placed appart from the Quest Row, in a Follower Quest Row. There can only be two Followers at a time in the Follower Quest Row, so if you draw third one, place it in the Discarded Quest Pile. Consider the Followers as Quests for all purposes.

Any player can recruit Followers during the Night Phase, once they meet the requirements and chooses to Rest. Their Follower skills are activated by spending power. They are a useful way to catch up late game if you're falling behind on some areas while advanced in others, as they allow you to re-roll some specific dice you might not need so much anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice looking cards. They don’t seem OP at all. You could make 3 more treasure cards using the sword, Staff and shield of a player not active. As long as it’s not a 4 player game you’d be good. Of course if you had an extra set of items you could make an ‘alternate’ set of each to even up the movement quests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exe Boris
msg tools
mbmb
Those are great ideas David. I'm currently working on an Epic Boss mechanic. I'm almost there! After that I might take a break, but more Quests (specially Lost Treasure) surely are tempting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the timing on claiming Endure the Night?

What happens if you Rest at Magic level 3 and then all remaining players are exhausted instead?

Does the Staff interact?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exe Boris
msg tools
mbmb
You have to be the last adventuring player to choose to Rest. You can use the staff to help yourself get the quest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Rush
United States
bellingham
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So have you thought about adding any new items? Like from TED 2E?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.