Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am reading this in the latest update for the new KS:

This base box will be slightly updated to include corrections to 20 or so “bugged” cards* (wrong number, false or missing text, etc.) that were found after the printing of the first edition as well as 4 new dividers designed to let you access certain cards with greater ease

Does this mean the first edition is broken? (I haven´t had time to play it yet). Is there an errata somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Errata is on the website:
https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/en/resources/errata
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonw91 wrote:

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marc lecours
Canada
ottawa
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I got the game, I pulled out all the cards with errata and put red asterisks on them. Then put the cards back in the deck. Whenever I draw one of those cards, I know to check my errata sheet.

Very few errata affect the game anyways... but a few do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
rubberchicken wrote:
When I got the game, I pulled out all the cards with errata and put red asterisks on them. Then put the cards back in the deck. Whenever I draw one of those cards, I know to check my errata sheet.

That's a brilliant idea. Think I'll do the same. Since the cards will be eventually replaced, no reason not to mark them now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
rubberchicken wrote:

That's a brilliant idea. Think I'll do the same. Since the cards will be eventually replaced, no reason not to mark them now.

Ludovic and co go missing on the island...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Homrighaus
United States
Clarendon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I simply turn the indicated cards upside down... so when I'm looking for a card, i'll find it flipped and know I need to refer to my printed out Errata sheet. When I'm done with the card, I return it flipped upside down again... no permanent marks, stickers or separate filing required.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rubberchicken wrote:
When I got the game, I pulled out all the cards with errata and put red asterisks on them. Then put the cards back in the deck.
As long as you marked the back side of the card, this will work. Because some errata involves cards missing the "thumb up" symbol that verifies that the card is a valid choice (when modifying a number with a banner, for instance).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.