Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Aeon's End» Forums » Rules

Subject: Casting spells without discarding them rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
There is a spell that allows you to cast another spell without discarding it. Can this spell be cast a second time in the same turn (and discarded like normal) or can spells only be cast once per turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing this is a question related to Eternal Ember which does let you cast a spell twice in a single turn. Once using the Ember without discarding it and a second time where you cast it normally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pohrawg wrote:
There is a spell that allows you to cast another spell without discarding it. Can this spell be cast a second time in the same turn (and discarded like normal) or can spells only be cast once per turn?

Remember that unless an ability circumvents that, you can only cast a spell during the Casting phase.

It IS possible to cast a spell several times during the same turn if you have the ability to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
qxc0 wrote:
I'm guessing this is a question related to Eternal Ember which does let you cast a spell twice in a single turn. Once using the Ember without discarding it and a second time where you cast it normally.

Yes, sorry, the spell in question is indeed Eternal Ember. Thank you for the quick reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.