Viral» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question for the 2 Player Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre de Buhr
Germany
flag msg tools
Hello,
i hope someone could answer my question to the 2 Player Game of Viral.

After i placed all the Viruses of the Automatic Player and i must placed in the next round a virus i another Organ can i free select from which organ i take the virus and place it in the new organ that the card is showing or must i move the virus by the movement rules?

And does the automatic player also a part when the event card will be played?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
After i placed all the Viruses of the Automatic Player and i must placed in the next round a virus i another Organ can i free select from which organ i take the virus and place it in the new organ that the card is showing or must i move the virus by the movement rules?

If I did understand your question, you are asking what happens if there are no more available Virus (from the dummy player), when the 1st player turns over two cards from the dummy deck? If this is the case, nothing happens. If there are no more available virus, do not place any virus.

Quote:
And does the automatic player also a part when the event card will be played?

Dummy player is affected by the Event cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.