Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A P
Wales
Newport
Other
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(Posted in the base game forum as it's not about a specific expansion)

I realise I'm a little late to the Memoir 44 party but I was wondering about the availability of the many expansions in the UK.

At the moment it seems there is good availability for the Pacific Theatre expansion and the Battles of Khalkin Gol campaign, but that pretty much all the other expansions are unavailable.

I was wondering
1) whether anyone has any idea how long this has been the case and whether the expansions have been reprinted in the past, and how likely they are to be reprinted in the future;

2) whether anyone UK-based knows of a good place to buy Memoir 44 expansions for reasonable prices. I'm not worried about picking up every last obscure thing but am interested in at least the various theatre expansions, the desert/snow board, the terrain pack and the equipment pack, as well as possibly the overlord rules.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rickard
Sweden
Växjö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
A new wave of Eastern Front, Equipment Pack, Pacific Theater, and the Winter/Desert board are on its way. According to a Swedish store the expansions are expected to be in stock by the end on January of next year. You can already pre-order them. So you will probably see the same thing over in the UK in the coming month or what have you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A P
Wales
Newport
Other
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's excellent, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neill
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for giving me hope! I picked up Memoir at Games Expo this year, and snapped up Pacific and Mediterranean whilst Amazon still had them in stock, but have desperately looking for Eastern Front (my favourite front at that). The Equipment Pack will be nice if it reappears too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
England
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geisskane wrote:
Thank you for giving me hope! I picked up Memoir at Games Expo this year, and snapped up Pacific and Mediterranean whilst Amazon still had them in stock, but have desperately looking for Eastern Front (my favourite front at that). The Equipment Pack will be nice if it reappears too!

Equipment pack is nice if you like the plastic (I do) but the many extra rules add complexity to a game that doesn't need it.

Best expansion by far is the breakthrough boards and cards which provide a deeper battlefield and therefore a more strategic game.

Bizarrely you need to buy the Winter Wars expansion to get the breakthrough cards, though you can play Breakthrough with a normal deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Germany
Kiel
Deutschland
flag msg tools
12x12 challenge...52% complete!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i have the following things for sale (located in germany, though):

-terrain pack
-eastern front
-mediterranean theater
-pacific theater
-breakthrough

if anyone is interested, pm me.

cheers,
dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lillebror666 wrote:
i have the following things for sale (located in germany, though):

-terrain pack
-eastern front
-mediterranean theater
-pacific theater
-breakthrough

if anyone is interested, pm me.

cheers,
dan

Are these still available as I might be interested in everything bar the Terrain Pack - I'm in Northern Ireland (UK)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A P
Wales
Newport
Other
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tronin wrote:
A new wave of Eastern Front, Equipment Pack, Pacific Theater, and the Winter/Desert board are on its way. According to a Swedish store the expansions are expected to be in stock by the end on January of next year. You can already pre-order them. So you will probably see the same thing over in the UK in the coming month or what have you.

Did those expansions ever show up in Sweden? Still nothing here - glad I picked up the Pacific expansion when I did as even that's gone now, along with the base game for anything less than 150% RRP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Skink
United Kingdom
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
just adding my voice to this thread - folks seem to say expansion reprints are imminent but not seeing any

With the new Jungle Battle Maps due in April (hopefully) that would seem a good time to relaunch - unless they are waiting for 2019 for a 75th Anniversary . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Meek
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
AMAZON.CO>UK has 10 copies of the PACIFIC War on sale now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Skink
United Kingdom
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
logix5000 wrote:
AMAZON.CO>UK has 10 copies of the PACIFIC War on sale now

says "three left" so selling quite quickly - but also says "more on the way"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A P
Wales
Newport
Other
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In case anyone's interested I was able to get a copy of the Mediterranean expansion from a French website, with postage to the UK, for £33. That's a fair bit less than they go for on ebay. The site was www.ludifolie.fr and they seem to still have the Mediterranean pack in stock (nothing else though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.