Popular Tags: [View All]
Meghan Naxer
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielworxx announced this morning that a second edition, English language release of Dilluvia Project will be coming in 2018 via Tasty Minstrel Games. GET HYPE!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sérgio N.
Portugal
Lousã
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yaaaay! Finally, guys...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice. I sold my original copy (although at a very good price) and have regretted it everyday since. Am all over this. Excellent n unique game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be a Kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TMG, so most likely a Kickstarter with regular and deluxe versions being offered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buster Hills-Hughes
Australia
Penshurst
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so exciting, so much hype. can't wait
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I wonder if they'll change the artwork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evelin Auger
Canada
Portneuf
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope not. It's very nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the art, and here's hoping they can count correctly on the track this time (numbers are out of sequence on the 1st edition map)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Woa! I'm very interested to see what if any chances we see. Remember there was that whole thing about that tile where the designer played it one way and it was changed to be something everyone thought was too strong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Maillard
France
Flers
Orne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes i think, and wooden bits in a sufficient quantity and color...
I think i'll buy it again. It was a great game, the market was very cool, but it was missing something. Hope this new edition will bring that missing thing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
Let's meet up for games and coffee!
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the original edition and like the game a lot. I've spent quite a bit fixing up the components by replacing (and adding to) all of the original cubes. I really like the artwork style of the first edition but there could certainly be some improvements and corrections in regards to components and some of the iconography.

I do however much prefer the original theme (Building underwater colonies) so if TMG does decide to redo the artwork I hope they go with the original theme as well. I'd rebuy the game if they do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelson Cox
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the rewards for building certain buildings each round and that the buildings aren't all available earlier should be changed. The strategy of the original is too linear and doesn't promote replays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But now we just need to know when...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Laporte
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This is great news! I just made a comment about this in the Gentes Kickstarter (I guess I should have looked here first). Hopefully, they can tweak some of the rules to smooth out the gameplay. I can't wait to see what they come up with to improve the components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarosław Chmiel
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hopefully there will be some kind of upgrade kit available
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crsunik wrote:
Hopefully there will be some kind of upgrade kit available

Doubtful. I don’t believe TMG has ever offered an upgrade kit for any of their reprints / new editions to date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
Let's meet up for games and coffee!
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
mbmbmbmbmb
cuteusagi wrote:
Spielworxx announced this morning that a second edition, English language release of Dilluvia Project will be coming in 2018 via Tasty Minstrel Games. GET HYPE!!!

Has anyone heard anything about this last year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Louisville
Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wondering the same, any updates?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the homesteaders Kickstarter AMA chat, undead Viking said it was still undergoing the developement process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.