tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Marney
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
As far as I know, the only official errata for the cards is that the mini boss cards should have the mini boss icon in the manual, not the same icon as the main boss cards. The weird stat requirements for some treasure, e.g. Force requiring INT, are confirmed to be working as intended. Many of us theorize that some of the cards' stats were switched (e.g. Murakumo and Scimitar), but that doesn't affect gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Hidious
Singapore
flag msg tools
Thanks Robert

Just one more question, where is this game going?

Do they intend to keep it a hack and slash OR are they going to expand it with mages, wizards, spells etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's an unofficial errata and an unofficial FAQ on the Steamforged forums.

For KS backers and future retail expansions there is an aptly named Player Character Expansion with new minis, player boards and items for the pyromancer, sorcerer, cleric, thief, mercenary and deprived classes. It's at the top of the stretch goals unlocked image at KS Page. I should mention KS backers haven't received any of the stretch goals or expansions yet either, and they were supposed to come in October but most commentors are thinking Dec or Jan 2018.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Hidious
Singapore
flag msg tools
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.