Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Catacombs & Castles» Forums » Rules

Subject: Querlossus/Qualloc immunity? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Querlossus (Qualloc in German) can't get any damage. Is he immune to every effect of a shot or can i move him with the vortex, temporal shift or the grapple/claw? Can i catch him with a web?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Randfigur wrote:
Querlossus (Qualloc in German) can't get any damage. Is he immune to every effect of a shot or can i move him with the vortex, temporal shift or the grapple/claw? Can i catch him with a web?

He is only immune to damage, the other actions you mention are all legal against him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Bradley
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mb
As a follow-up question... does armor token negates the effects of shots? Or just the damage, like Querlossus ability?
So far I have been playing the armor block the damage and consequently the effects of pretty much all special shots (temporal shift, grapple, claw, net/web, and vortex)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephan93 wrote:
As a follow-up question... does armor token negates the effects of shots? Or just the damage, like Querlossus ability?
So far I have been playing the armor block the damage and consequently the effects of pretty much all special shots (temporal shift, grapple, claw, net/web, and vortex)

Armour tokens block everything (damage and any secondary effects).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Der
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Does Querlossus get to use Rushing Elephant once per round or every time a teammate finishes activating?

Can you use an armour token to prevent an egg shot from hatching?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
midjetmafia wrote:
Does Querlossus get to use Rushing Elephant once per round or every time a teammate finishes activating?

Can you use an armour token to prevent an egg shot from hatching?

1. Every time a teammate finishes, as per the text on the card.

2. No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.