Subject: This is hilarious rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a late backer and received an email from Middara ( Succubus Publishing ) about late backers not getting notified about updates posted on the KS site and they're now going to email late backers notifying them when new updates are posted ( I check every day anyways, but still nice to get ). They signed off the email as:

Stay sexy,
Alex and the Succubus Team

I actually laughed out loud, I'm like, "well, thank you, I will!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am so freaking ready for this game.

I backed it way back in 1972 when the campaign was running and the changes made since then are over the top. Where I was 'ok cool' at first about getting this, no I'm more like 'omg this is going to be the best thing EVER' about getting this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phaelen2003 wrote:
I am so freaking ready for this game.

I backed it way back in 1972 when the campaign was running and the changes made since then are over the top. Where I was 'ok cool' at first about getting this, no I'm more like 'omg this is going to be the best thing EVER' about getting this.

My, you've been waiting a long time, my friend. Good things come to those who wait - this does look incredibly impressive, they've got some sweet artists on board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hansen
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Haha! I'm glad you liked that. Alex with Succubus here btw. Not sure why I put that.. it just felt right. Maybe I'll start doing it more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.