Subject: Boomer and her parts dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Drinkle
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I don't have her in front of me (so can't pull the dice names up), but this has come a few times we've played her. At some point in the game, you have a situation where you have all three of your parts dice exhausted.

Then you roll one of the other skill dice that allow you to search for parts... and you find 2 spare parts... do you get to un-exhaust one or two of your dice, so you can track which parts you found... or do you not get anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been un-exhausting to track, but I have no concrete basis for that assumption...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Drinkle
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah that's what we've been doing too, but just want to be sure I'm doing it right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're referring to the Multi Use Parts side of the Body Search die (also on Bag'a Booms).

You actually just take that die and put it in your locked slots, you don't substitute it for the Scavenger dice. When you want to make a bomb, you can tick down that die as any of the three needed parts (Element, Casing, or Fuse). You can even tick it down twice to use it as two wilds for the same bomb.

Hope that makes sense!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Drinkle
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
brighterthanthesun wrote:
I think you're referring to the Multi Use Parts side of the Body Search die (also on Bag'a Booms).

You actually just take that die and put it in your locked slots, you don't substitute it for the Scavenger dice. When you want to make a bomb, you can tick down that die as any of the three needed parts (Element, Casing, or Fuse). You can even tick it down twice to use it as two wilds for the same bomb.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks so much, not sure why I didn't pick up on that myself. Again, thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.