Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I heard from a buddy who got it thru KS that they just received a retail box only, no other booklets/etc like the 2nd edition KS game. So is the KS shipment essentially the retail version, or will they repack it differently?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
Noom-noom-Numeron, send us food to chew-mer-on.
badge
Ed's chunk just spun in place, forever.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure the retail version has come and gone. It was in stock at Miniature Market for months until recently

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheddarpaw wrote:
I heard from a buddy who got it thru KS that they just received a retail box only, no other booklets/etc like the 2nd edition KS game. So is the KS shipment essentially the retail version, or will they repack it differently?
AFAIK the only difference is that the KS version had the scenarios in the book and on separate, individual sheets, whereas retail only has the book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael esposito
United States
morton grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnjon wrote:
Pretty sure the retail version has come and gone. It was in stock at Miniature Market for months until recently

I recently emailed Worthington Publishing and they told me BP1 will be available in 30-60 days
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.