Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Montana» Forums » News

Subject: Montana pre-order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeroen Hollander
Netherlands
Roosendaal
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can pre-order Montana (and our other Essen releases) at:
www.whitegoblingames.com/webshop

MSRP: € 49,95
Pre-order: € 42,50

Also: exclusive hand-painted cows for the first 500 people who preorder!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Was I in time for the painted cows?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a possibility to demo this game at Essen?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hoje wrote:
You can pre-order Montana (and our other Essen releases) at:
www.whitegoblingames.com/webshop

MSRP: € 49,95
Pre-order: € 42,50

Also: exclusive hand-painted cows for the first 500 people who preorder!
no US availability (without paying s/h equal to the cost of the game)?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Olson
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
What's got Billy so spooked?
badge
Beware the Jabberwock my son!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If I pre-order, when will it ship?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gentry
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
If a game is good enough, it will come back in print. -Vasels Law
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If it comes to the states, great.

If not, nothing we can do and just hope.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hoje wrote:
You can pre-order Montana (and our other Essen releases) at:
www.whitegoblingames.com/webshop

MSRP: € 49,95
Pre-order: € 42,50

Also: exclusive hand-painted cows for the first 500 people who preorder!


Is 42,50 also the price at Spiel and Spellenspektakel?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Hollander
Netherlands
Roosendaal
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Is 42,50 also the price at Spiel and Spellenspektakel?

It will be at Spiel. But to make sure you got the painted cows, it's best to preorder.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gentry
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
If a game is good enough, it will come back in print. -Vasels Law
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hoje wrote:
Quote:
Is 42,50 also the price at Spiel and Spellenspektakel?

It will be at Spiel. But to make sure you got the painted cows, it's best to preorder.


agreed! I sent a message to the publisher and there are NO plans to bring this to the US.

I fear the shipping prices.

sucks

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
johnnyg007 wrote:
hoje wrote:
Quote:
Is 42,50 also the price at Spiel and Spellenspektakel?

It will be at Spiel. But to make sure you got the painted cows, it's best to preorder.


agreed! I sent a message to the publisher and there are NO plans to bring this to the US.

I fear the shipping prices.

sucks

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
very weird that a game named freakin' Montana won't be avail in Montana (or anywhere else in the US)...
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Isaksen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hoje wrote:
Quote:
Is 42,50 also the price at Spiel and Spellenspektakel?

It will be at Spiel. But to make sure you got the painted cows, it's best to preorder.


I preordered, but it would be nice to have some idea whether or not you are a part of the first 500. (would order it either way but still)

Can't wait to get my copy! With Rahdo and Gameboygeeks reviews I have to say I am pumped! Mediumweight, fast to play and mean as all get out, just sounds so delicious.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Hoiland
United States
Sidney
Montana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
johnnyg007 wrote:
hoje wrote:
Quote:
Is 42,50 also the price at Spiel and Spellenspektakel?

It will be at Spiel. But to make sure you got the painted cows, it's best to preorder.


agreed! I sent a message to the publisher and there are NO plans to bring this to the US.

I fear the shipping prices.

sucks

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
very weird that a game named freakin' Montana won't be avail in Montana (or anywhere else in the US)...


This game has certainly piqued my interest. I hope a publisher in the States picks this up.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron H
United States
Newark
DE
flag msg tools
Broth runs deep through our veins.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thoi412 wrote:
John_VW wrote:
johnnyg007 wrote:
hoje wrote:
Quote:
Is 42,50 also the price at Spiel and Spellenspektakel?

It will be at Spiel. But to make sure you got the painted cows, it's best to preorder.


agreed! I sent a message to the publisher and there are NO plans to bring this to the US.

I fear the shipping prices.

sucks

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
very weird that a game named freakin' Montana won't be avail in Montana (or anywhere else in the US)...


This game has certainly piqued my interest. I hope a publisher in the States picks this up.


It will probably be available on Amazon.de, as many of the multilingual WGG titles are. Their standard shipping to the US is very slow but very cheap (probably 6-7 Euro).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Beck
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the preorder closed already? I don't see any option for it in the webshop and always get a shipping cost of 19,50€. Or do I have to register first?
If it is closed on the website already, is there any chance to do an Essen Pickup Preorder by mail?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immanuel Aquino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Necro!

If you are in NZ, AUS, US, CA: There is a KS campaign for the Heritage (Deluxe) Version of this game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Moughon
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I'm Batman
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
noelics wrote:
Necro!

If you are in NZ, AUS, US, CA: There is a KS campaign for the Heritage (Deluxe) Version of this game.


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigkidgames/rudiger-dor...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Moughon
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I'm Batman
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thoi412 wrote:
John_VW wrote:
johnnyg007 wrote:
hoje wrote:
Quote:
Is 42,50 also the price at Spiel and Spellenspektakel?

It will be at Spiel. But to make sure you got the painted cows, it's best to preorder.


agreed! I sent a message to the publisher and there are NO plans to bring this to the US.

I fear the shipping prices.

sucks

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
very weird that a game named freakin' Montana won't be avail in Montana (or anywhere else in the US)...


This game has certainly piqued my interest. I hope a publisher in the States picks this up.


Woohoo!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigkidgames/rudiger-dor...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wiebe
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Green is the colour, football is the game; we're all together, and winning is our aim!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously - can't wait.....
HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(please?)

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.