Subject: Dead-eye Walkers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Mueller
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Hello,

I'm really looking for this expansion at a fair price, is anyone out there want to get rid of theirs?

Thank You,

MJ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a thought, you can proxy the minis and use the foreign language spawn cards that come with a more easily obtainable expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forsetius
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have the Knight's Pledge (eBay bought it when I Kickstartet ZGH) but not these and I am hoping they will ship in wave 1 as it should be a no-brainer for them. And if they are planning to do so, they might hit retail in January/February as well as I understand they plan to do Wave 1 this early.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ettore Cavalieri
Brazil
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Forsetius wrote:
I have the Knight's Pledge (eBay bought it when I Kickstartet ZGH) but not these and I am hoping they will ship in wave 1 as it should be a no-brainer for them. And if they are planning to do so, they might hit retail in January/February as well as I understand they plan to do Wave 1 this early.

Wave 1 will only contain the core box, as confirmed in the kickstarter webpage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They confirmed in the GH campaign that the Deadeyes would be available at retail in Q3, but then they added them in as an add-on. So I suspect that most, if not all, of what they produced will be used for the campaign. Perhaps after the PM ends, they'll release any leftovers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ziruga wrote:
Forsetius wrote:

Wave 1 will only contain the core box, as confirmed in the kickstarter webpage

This is what they did with Black Plague as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forsetius
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Quote:
This is what they did with Black Plague as well.

Yeah, but back then the Deadeyes were as much in production as the rest of the stuff. This time it is a file they need to press "send" on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Segal
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've got a box of these nasty critters and they're worth it. I've added 3 more boxes during The Green Horde Kickstarter because 1)they are hard to find in retail at a decent price and 2)they are a nice challenge if you like a new breed of zombies that can attack you from either ranged and melee attacks. Abominations are the toughest, and the new zombies are going to be interesting (Fatty Bursters, Tainted zombies and Spectral Walkers)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ettore Cavalieri
Brazil
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do you guys really think it will hit retail any soon and be as available as the rest of the expansions? I was considering remove it from my pledge and adding something else exclusive, but I afraid that it stills hard to find after the ks campaign...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ziruga wrote:
Do you guys really think it will hit retail any soon and be as available as the rest of the expansions? I was considering remove it from my pledge and adding something else exclusive, but I afraid that it stills hard to find after the ks campaign...

I wouldn't be surprised if it hits before the end of the year. Since it technically for BP and really popular. But I'm in the US and things seem to be easier for me to get a hold of. If you really want them, I'd get them through the KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Edblad
Sweden
Stockholm
--- Choose country ---
flag msg tools
mbmb
I proxied the Deadeye Walkers with three sets of Reanimate Archers from Runewars and bought the spawn cards separately on eBay. The minis looks really similar but with more details and with four different poses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.