Napoleon's Last Gamble» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Campaign game strategy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Gentili
Italy
San Vincenzo (LI)
flag msg tools
Hi there! I'm playing the Campaign game and I found some difficulties in managing the two situations togheter (QB and Ligny): a long withdrawal searching for a better playground with the two armies reunited or a standing battle very dangerous for the same two armies (Prussian and Coalition), especially if D'Erlon wakes up. Can someone suggest me an ideal strategy (if one exists) for this scenario? Thanks, Paolo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas E. Gebhardt
Germany
Birkenwerder
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gionny98 wrote:
...Can someone suggest me an ideal strategy (if one exists) for this scenario? ...

Paolo,
this is the same situation Wellington and Blücher faced in 1815! whistle

Best thing should be to try both variants and find out by yourself. And writ down your experience and post it right here for all of us to learn more about it

Hope you don't get this wrong, but got my drift cool

Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Redcap
England
Higham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paolo,

I was going to say the same thing as Andreas and hoped you didn't think I was being rude, clever or obtuse. You should enjoy making those decisions for yourself and then test out another option in your next play. For me, that's much of the whole enjoyment rather than hear old farts tell me what to do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Gentili
Italy
San Vincenzo (LI)
flag msg tools
Thanks you all for the answers. I will do what you are suggesting and try different solutions, than post my opinions. Thanks again, Paolo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.