Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not likely, they are still working on getting the rest of the kickstarter stuff out to backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Toxicjedi wrote:
Is there going to be a reprinting soon?
a lot of places are out of Stock.

Absolutely yes
You should find it again in stores very soon, but I suggest to pre-order it because as far as I know, a new reprint will run soon and usually this means that the preordered copies are more than the general availability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Poulin
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
Awesome, thanks so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cruz
msg tools
mb
Simone Romano wrote:
Toxicjedi wrote:
Is there going to be a reprinting soon?
a lot of places are out of Stock.

Absolutely yes
You should find it again in stores very soon, but I suggest to pre-order it because as far as I know, a new reprint will run soon and usually this means that the preordered copies are more than the general availability.

I am definitely purchasing this game. However, I saw an update on the kickstarter page and saw that cards from the base game are being revised. Will these revisions be in the retail copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Acee45 wrote:
I am definitely purchasing this game. However, I saw an update on the kickstarter page and saw that cards from the base game are being revised. Will these revisions be in the retail copy?

I could be wrong, but the only cards that I remember being explicitly listed as getting reprints were things that were outside the core set (like the Spear that should have been a Wave 2 item, the background talents, a few skills for the non-core set heroes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cruz
msg tools
mb
Skaak wrote:
I could be wrong, but the only cards that I remember being explicitly listed as getting reprints were things that were outside the core set (like the Spear that should have been a Wave 2 item, the background talents, a few skills for the non-core set heroes).

If that's the case then T'm buying a retail copy now (if i can find it), but if you're unsure I may just wait until it's actually confirmed.

Since time is ticking, I'm going to see if I find this in one of the updates. I'll make sure to post if I do find it unless someone beats me to it.

Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cruz
msg tools
mb
@Shaak

You were right. Everything being reprinted were things outside the core set. I found it in update #62. I'll list it here in case anyone else was wondering.

- 27 revised cards (Background cards, Hero cards for Kroghan and Victoria, cards for Samirya, cards for Onamor and Volkor);

- a revised Bjorn reference card

Kroghan and Victoria were stretch goals, background cards were social media goals, and the other heroes seems to be from expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.