Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

The Fox in the Forest» Forums » General

Subject: RRP in the UK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliot
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what the RRP is for the UK? At the moment it either seems sold out everywhere, or too expensive for my limited gaming funds. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Buergel
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Elliot, a reprint is on the way right now, and should be arriving soon, hopefully. I assume it'll be much easier to find everywhere once it arrives.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'm exactly the same situation, so that's great to hear!

Any idea on a date
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Buergel
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
It's been printed and is on the boat, is my understanding. The vagaries of how long that takes and how long it'll take to get into distribution are something that I can't fully guess at, but hopefully not too long now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks Joshua, game looks great, congratulations on the success! very eager to play it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliot
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jbuergel wrote:
Elliot, a reprint is on the way right now, and should be arriving soon, hopefully. I assume it'll be much easier to find everywhere once it arrives.


Fantastic, thanks Joshua, can't wait to get and try out the game!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirty Chicken
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshua, any news for the US?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Buergel
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
DirtyChicken wrote:
Joshua, any news for the US?


As far as I know, the reprint will be hitting all the normal distribution channels.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
jbuergel wrote:
DirtyChicken wrote:
Joshua, any news for the US?


As far as I know, the reprint will be hitting all the normal distribution channels.


Did this reprint land already? With the BGG Gold Award, I'm hoping for more UK copies.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Buergel
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
giac0m0 wrote:
jbuergel wrote:
DirtyChicken wrote:
Joshua, any news for the US?


As far as I know, the reprint will be hitting all the normal distribution channels.


Did this reprint land already? With the BGG Gold Award, I'm hoping for more UK copies.


As far as I know, the current printing should be pretty available. I'm a bit removed from the actual publishing, so my information isn't totally up to date.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.