Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn McKnight
United States
Cane Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm one of those people that has the sickness of wanting to sleeve most of my cards.

Has the size of the cards been released yet? I don't see wanting to sleeve all of the cards, but from watching the videos and reading the manual, I think I'll want to sleeve at least the quest cards.

If this has already been answered in the forum, let me know - my search-foo will have let me down once again!

Thanks in advance,
Shawn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeve them all! I used to try to be reasonable, like this.. Now I sleeve EVERYTHING. A friend spilled beer on my cards the other day. The damage could have been worse, but thanks to the sleeve, the card sucked up only a tiny bit. Other cards were saved entirely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny, I was going to say, sleeve none! (sorry, I don't actually know the answer to your question however).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Iwanczuk

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shawn, I'm almost 100% MDG-7077 sleeves work. I sleeved my Six Demon Bag promos and I think that is what I used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn McKnight
United States
Cane Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Adrian!

I've got loads of sleeves in that size, as it is also the size for Marvel Legendary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.