Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Winterfeld
United States
Tecumseh
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Tecumseh MI, which is just south of Ann Arbor (near Adrian).

I will be getting the core once it ships and I am looking for 2-3 more people to play weekly with me. I was hoping to do a weeknight (preferably Wednesdays) or Late Saturday nights if that does work.

As for location, I am currently willing to utilize my basement but I would prefer someone else to host if possible as I have 2 kids that would be sleeping when we play and I fear waking them up with our noise.

If you are interested let me know. Send me a PM here please and we can share contact info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hennin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
lol bummer. Thought it would be Tecumseh (Windsor Ontario area). Just out of range

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Winterfeld
United States
Tecumseh
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your more then welcome to make the trip each week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Sutherland
United States
Union City
Michigan
flag msg tools
I own the game and several expansions in the Battle Creek area. I know we’re getting pretty close to the 1.5 core shipping, but if ever find yourself around my area before you get your game, you’re more than welcome to come by and join in on a session with us. Figured I’d might as well extend the offer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Winterfeld
United States
Tecumseh
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking to set up a group once I get my 1.5 in this area for weekly play.

Thanks for the offer though Josh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.