Hide
4 Posts

Urban Operations» Forums » General

Subject: Just purchased... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John McArdle
msg tools
Having never order anything from Europe (or Nuts!) before, any American's here care to share input on how long it took to get the game? Anticipation is killing me. I saw in another thread on here people talking about Nuts! losing their copy and I am hoping that is an aberration lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryszard Tokarczuk
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking from California... I have preordered the game which arrived at my doorstep in the middle of June. I think that shipment started somewhere in May. About a month, give or take? I cannot speak about anything but my personal experience - I had no issues with my shipment at all. Now, if only they would also ship willing players from Europe...

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McArdle
msg tools
It does! Thank you. And I feel your pain what with the shipping willing players and all haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chiming in from MO, USA. I do not remember the date of my first order but after two months I reached out to them and they apologized and sent a second copy. Both copies arrive within two weeks (I do not know which was which).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.