Subject: Excel Miniature list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Williamson
Canada
New westminster
British Columbia
flag msg tools
I have been looking but can not find a excel file of the Miniature list. Does anyone have such a list or a link.

I am trying to collect everything and since I am also new and as I am watching new releases do not want to accidentally double up .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam G
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for the same. I've been working on my own using two links. It still requires a little legwork but most of the info can be found here and here. Hopefully those help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not seen one since a lot of the collectors just collect the resin and pinups, and a lot of people just collect game play. I feel sorry for your wallet trying to collect some of the older releases. A good place to start is just go through and create an excel sheet with what is on the store marked sold out, then look at vibrant lantern to see if there is mention of anymore, and then finally join the face book trading group , kingdom death night market, and look at what is being sold and add to your list there. By hitting these three sources of information, you should have over 90 % of the models listed on your spread sheet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sharp
Australia
flag msg tools
Join the kingdom death lanterns light facebook group and ive just created one there.
Also includes list of what is being reused in 1.5 kickstarter so you dont double up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gill
United States
Bellefonte
PA
flag msg tools
mbmb
Another good source

http://fddlstyx.com/miniatures/a-complete-miniature-list-for...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Noel Rivasseau
France
Bures sur Yvette
Essonne
flag msg tools
mb
I tried to join, but it seems membership should be approved first. If anybody has such an Excel file (or good web page), I would appreciate it as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.