Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Fate of the Elder Gods» Forums » General

Subject: Is there a pdf rulebook? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Renjie Zhou
Belgium
Baal (Tremelo)
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any where i can get a pdf of the rules?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Saigetsu wrote:
Is there any where i can get a pdf of the rules?


https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbyxilrq4bxwtj2/FateMainRuleBookIN...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renjie Zhou
Belgium
Baal (Tremelo)
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Saigetsu wrote:
Is there any where i can get a pdf of the rules?


https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbyxilrq4bxwtj2/FateMainRuleBookIN...


Thx!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrii Chabykin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! Have been looking for one myself.

One Q about Museum location:
Quote:
Control Action: Before taking the Basic Action, you
may discard the two face-up Artifacts and draw two new
Artifacts from the Artifact Deck. Then, you may Sacrifice
up to 3 Cultists at the Museum to the Abyss. For each
Cultist sacrificed in this way, Destroy 1 Elder Sign in any
player’s Lodge.


Does this mean Control action is performed before Basic action? Or only the first part (you may discard the two face-up Artifacts and draw two new
Artifacts from the Artifact Deck)? Is "Then, ..." stil happens "Before taking the Basic Action"?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chabster wrote:
Thanks! Have been looking for one myself.

One Q about Museum location:
Quote:
Control Action: Before taking the Basic Action, you
may discard the two face-up Artifacts and draw two new
Artifacts from the Artifact Deck. Then, you may Sacrifice
up to 3 Cultists at the Museum to the Abyss. For each
Cultist sacrificed in this way, Destroy 1 Elder Sign in any
player’s Lodge.


Does this mean Control action is performed before Basic action? Or only the first part (you may discard the two face-up Artifacts and draw two new
Artifacts from the Artifact Deck)? Is "Then, ..." stil happens "Before taking the Basic Action"?


Technically, there should be an intermediate step that says "Then select an Artifact from the face-up display or from the top of the deck" that precedes the sacrificial action. This control action is a bit different from the others in that part of it can take place before the Basic Action.

We should probably add that to the FAQ - only in fringe cases would it matter.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.