Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Peek
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all...

First time Game Designer/ Publisher here. We decided to push our first game on Kickstarter before offering it up on Amazon.

If you like Apples to Apples, Cards Against Humanity, or Balderdash you'll love Yakronyms.

Check us out at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yakronyms/yakronyms-the...

Thank you!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the game reminds me of an online game I played oh, 15 years ago called Acrophobia. You were given random sets of letters from 5 to 8 and had to create a phrase using them in 30 seconds then everyone voted on their favorite, most votes got a point. highest score after... I think it was 5 rounds got a bonus round. Really fun game.

The online community was pretty large for that. (I frequented the LGBT room almost exclusively and our tiny little corner had dozens of players and even had a national meetup in Houston one year with over 50 people from all over the States & Canada). I would imagine some form of that community still exists.... somewhere... Might be a good place to promote to if you can find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peek
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for that... I'll start the hunt.

Truly appreciate you taking a moment to comment.

-Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.