Subject: event card tags rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tatsuya sakagami
Japan
hakodate-si
hokkaidou
flag msg tools
After using the event card, I can not use tags inside out, but in case of an event card that is effective during the round, is the tag valid during that round? In the case of a card that relaxes the temperature, is the effect valid during the round and saying that the tag is invalid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl S.
United States
Sun Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No, the event tag is only valid during that action (i.e. really only applicable for triggering other cards' effects caused by that action).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CalvinG35 wrote:
No, the event tag is only valid during that action (i.e. really only applicable for triggering other cards' effects caused by that action).

Example: You have four science tags on project cards. You then play an event with a science tag as your first action, and it resolves. You then cannot claim the "five science tags" milestone as your second action because the science tag from the event has gone away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Ruckeisen
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anchiki wrote:
In the case of a card that relaxes the temperature, is the effect valid during the round and saying that the tag is invalid?

Exactly. The immediate effect of the event - temperature increase - persists (in that case not just during this round, but permanently), but the tags on the event card do not.

You could've just continued asking in your old thread, you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.