Hide
7 Posts

Trickerion: Legends of Illusion» Forums » General

Subject: Magic. Power rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ruttakorn Nithikultanon
msg tools
I didn't clear how to unlock magic power card.
If they have2 slot.
Unlock this magic card should have 2 shard in the same row
Or just have only 1 in the same that enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two. All spaces for the slot must be covered by a shard each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug
msg tools
Yeah I had a similar question. I'm looking to play with powers next time.

So the shards have to be placed from bottom up right? So if you want to use a power like philosopher's stone that says it must be placed on the 3rd or 4th slots you must have already placed 1 on the bottom slot and 2 on the second slot and 3 on the third slot for 6 placed shards. Then you can learn that power right? Even if you don't have powers on the bottom two?

Next round I could learn another power for one of the bottom two slots right? Iebits possible to have 4 powers going at once yes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruttakorn Nithikultanon
msg tools

Ex . Headliner should be on the top with 4Shard only ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug
msg tools
I think that means headliner can go into any of the four slots. Because you get points based on where you put it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phouglas wrote:
Yeah I had a similar question. I'm looking to play with powers next time.

So the shards have to be placed from bottom up right? So if you want to use a power like philosopher's stone that says it must be placed on the 3rd or 4th slots you must have already placed 1 on the bottom slot and 2 on the second slot and 3 on the third slot for 6 placed shards. Then you can learn that power right? Even if you don't have powers on the bottom two?

Next round I could learn another power for one of the bottom two slots right? Iebits possible to have 4 powers going at once yes?

Correct

Also, when you spend shards, you first spend any you happen to have that are not on the slots, and then you spend from the top down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phouglas wrote:
M_act_z wrote:

Ex . Headliner should be on the top with 4Shard only ?

I think that means headliner can go into any of the four slots. Because you get points based on where you put it.

Yes, Headliner can go in any slot, as shown by the icons on the right side of the card. When you perform, you get 1 shard if you put it in the 1st slot, 2 if it's in the 2nd, 3 if it's in the 3rd, or 4 shards if it's in the 4th slot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.