Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
199 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] | 

Star Realms» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Pan-Galactic League Season 5: Megahauler(VW-1BHF2) Division rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to season 5 of the PGL!
(Main Thread)

This is the Megahauler(VW-1BHF2) Division thread.

- Matches can be played 1 at a time or all at once, it's up to the players, but please try and get them wrapped up in approximately 1 week (2 sets of matches)

- Feel free to post games as they finish, but please be sure there is a final post with the full result of each set.

- Matches will be played in the style based on divisions involved in the match. For matches within your division, all 3 games will be played with your divisions mode. Across division will be two games of your divisions style and 2 of the other division.

- Sets of matches consist of either 3 games per set (within your own division) or 4 games per set (cross-division). Please play all games, this is not a "best of" match, we are looking for all wins and losses.

- Please post results in your thread (don't worry about cross-division duplicates). That way you only need to pay attention to your divisions thread and we avoid lost/forgotten results.

- Please make sure to subscribe to this thread as well as the main thread.

- If you have concerns about tracking games, http://prostarrealms.com/ is a good resource. Once set up, it tracks players and wins, it also allows for notes. (Resource built by TieDyedGuy.)


Players:
TAGames
Ominous
SilentAl
Deegan
Kengi
Darklighter



Series 1 (3 Games):
TAGames vs Darklighter
Ominous vs Kengi
SilentAl vs Deegan

Series 2 (3 Games):
TAGames vs Kengi
Ominous vs Deegan
SilentAl vs Darklighter
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biggs Larkdighter
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darklighter 2 SilentAl 1. GGs
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Deegan over Ominous 2-1.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERT DEEGAN
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Deegan 2 SilentAl 1. Ggs
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
valpocarnie wrote:
Welcome to season 5 of the PGL!
(Main Thread)

This is the Megahauler(VW-1BHF2) Division thread.

- Matches can be played 1 at a time or all at once, it's up to the players, but please try and get them wrapped up in approximately 1 week (2 sets of matches)

- Feel free to post games as they finish, but please be sure there is a final post with the full result of each set.

- Matches will be played in the style based on divisions involved in the match. For matches within your division, all 3 games will be played with your divisions mode. Across division will be two games of your divisions style and 2 of the other division.

- Sets of matches consist of either 3 games per set (within your own division) or 4 games per set (cross-division). Please play all games, this is not a "best of" match, we are looking for all wins and losses.

- Please post results in your thread (don't worry about cross-division duplicates). That way you only need to pay attention to your divisions thread and we avoid lost/forgotten results.

- Please make sure to subscribe to this thread as well as the main thread.

- If you have concerns about tracking games, http://prostarrealms.com/ is a good resource. Once set up, it tracks players and wins, it also allows for notes. (Resource built by TieDyedGuy.)


Players:
TAGames
Ominous
SilentAl
Deegan
Kengi
Darklighter



Series 1 (3 Games):
TAGames vs Darklighter
Ominous vs Kengi
SilentAl vs Deegan

Series 2 (3 Games):
TAGames vs Kengi
Ominous vs Deegan
SilentAl vs Darklighter


Ominous (3) Kengi (0).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TAGames
vs. Darkligher: 1-2
vs. Kengi: 3-0
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Posting a day early as I will be gone tomorrow to go to FFG HQ for Arkham Nights.

Current Stats:

Players Wins Losses Pct GB vD vO vMh vCr vA vCh
Deegan 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
Ominous 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
Darklighter 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
TAGames 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
SilentAl 2 4 33.33% 2 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 2-4 0-0
Kengi 0 6 0.00% 4 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-6 0-0



Series 3 (3 matches):
TAGames vs Deegan
Ominous vs SilentAl
Kengi vs Darklighter

Series 4 (3 matches):
TAGames vs SilentAl
Ominous vs Darklighter
Deegan vs Kengi
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
valpocarnie wrote:
I will be gone tomorrow to go to FFG HQ for Arkham Nights.


Have fun
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
valpocarnie wrote:
Posting a day early as I will be gone tomorrow to go to FFG HQ for Arkham Nights.

Current Stats:

Players Wins Losses Pct GB vD vO vMh vCr vA vCh
Deegan 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
Ominous 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
Darklighter 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
TAGames 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
SilentAl 2 4 33.33% 2 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 2-4 0-0
Kengi 0 6 0.00% 4 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-6 0-0



Series 3 (3 matches):
TAGames vs Deegan
Ominous vs SilentAl
Kengi vs Darklighter

Series 4 (3 matches):
TAGames vs SilentAl
Ominous vs Darklighter
Deegan vs Kengi


Challenges sent to Darklighter and SilentAl.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ominous wrote:
valpocarnie wrote:
Posting a day early as I will be gone tomorrow to go to FFG HQ for Arkham Nights.

Current Stats:

Players Wins Losses Pct GB vD vO vMh vCr vA vCh
Deegan 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
Ominous 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
Darklighter 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
TAGames 4 2 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 4-2 0-0
SilentAl 2 4 33.33% 2 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 2-4 0-0
Kengi 0 6 0.00% 4 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-6 0-0



Series 3 (3 matches):
TAGames vs Deegan
Ominous vs SilentAl
Kengi vs Darklighter

Series 4 (3 matches):
TAGames vs SilentAl
Ominous vs Darklighter
Deegan vs Kengi


Challenges sent to Darklighter and SilentAl.


Ominous 2, SilentAl 1. Good series that almost went the other way.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ominous over Darklighter 2-1.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERT DEEGAN
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Deegan 2 - 1 Kengi
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biggs Larkdighter
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darklighter 3-0 over Kengi.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sarkissian
United States
Richmond
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SilentAl swept TAGames 3-0

Games were a lot closer than the final score would indicate. GG, sir!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERT DEEGAN
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Deegan 0 - 3 TAGames
Deegan 2 - 1 Kengi
Ggs.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TAGames
vs. SilentAl: 0-3
vs. Deegan: 3-0

Deegan got robbed. Games 1 and 3, I won due to better early game luck. Game 2 was a coin toss that almost fell Deegan's way, but he ended up 2 damage short on his last hand.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Time to get started with the cross-division matches.
Remember, this is 2 games of each format for a total of 4 games per set


Players Wins Losses Pct GB vD vO vMh vCr vA vCh
Ominous 8 4 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 8-4 0-0
Darklighter 8 4 66.67% 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 8-4 0-0
TAGames 7 5 58.33% 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 7-5 0-0
Deegan 6 6 50.00% 2 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 6-6 0-0
SilentAl 6 6 50.00% 2 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 6-6 0-0
Kengi 1 11 8.33% 7 0-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 1-11 0-0


X-divison match: Megahauler(VW-1BHF2)/Chaos(VW-G1BEHFC2)

Series 5 (4 matches, VW-1BHF2/VW-G1BEHFC2):
TAGames vs Iamthetick
Ominous vs SweetJustice
SilentAl vs MarauderMo
Deegan vs Ciago
Kengi vs Zwivix
Darklighter vs AngryPanda

Series 6 (4 matches, VW-1BHF2/VW-G1BEHFC2):
TAGames vs SweetJustice
Ominous vs MarauderMo
SilentAl vs Ciago
Deegan vs Zwivix
Kengi vs AngryPanda
Darklighter vs Iamthetick
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sarkissian
United States
Richmond
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Series 6:

SilentAl split with Ciago, 2 games each
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERT DEEGAN
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Deegan 3 - 1 ciago
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biggs Larkdighter
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I laid an egg this round..

I lost 1-3 vs both iamthetick and AngryPanda
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sarkissian
United States
Richmond
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Series 5

SilentAl defeats the mighty MarauderMo 3 games to 1
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERT DEEGAN
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Deegan 3 - 1 Zwivix
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Series 5:

Ominous and SweetJustice 2-2.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Series 6: Ominous and MarauderMo 2-2.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TAGames
vs. IamtheTick: 3-1
vs. SweetJustice: 1-2 (1 game in progress)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.