David Giusti
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmb
The campaign has just completed and the pledge manager will open in the near future. Do we know if there will be any critic reviews of the game before the pledge manager opens? This may prove helpful for those who pledged 1$ During the campaign, but are considering increasing their pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emspace
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The more important question is if there will be more reviews before the pledge manager closes, which will be months from now.

(I don’t know and it really matters not to me as I’m already committed.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Jacobs
Canada
Yellowknife
Northwest Territories
flag msg tools
mbmb
I gave this a try on Tabletopia as I was asked to review this as part of a group I belong to, it is awaiting final editing and approval. Typically I review for content and playability, not whether the game is good or bad as I don't believe that getting into opinions wars are helpful as you can polarize players quickly. However, I will say that I am not an abstract gamer fan, and my final line did say I would add this to my collection. Pity I missed the KS, but maybe if they open the pledge manager and allow pre-orders I will jump in.

Cheers
Harry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yenkin2001 wrote:
I gave this a try on Tabletopia as I was asked to review this as part of a group I belong to, it is awaiting final editing and approval. Typically I review for content and playability, not whether the game is good or bad as I don't believe that getting into opinions wars are helpful as you can polarize players quickly. However, I will say that I am not an abstract gamer fan, and my final line did say I would add this to my collection. Pity I missed the KS, but maybe if they open the pledge manager and allow pre-orders I will jump in.

Cheers
Harry

Comment from Mindclash on the campaign, from two days ago: "Even late pledges will be available in the pledge manager, so you can do it on her behalf, or she can do it herself, whichever you'd prefer "

This was in response to a question about adding a copy of the game for a friend that missed the campaign.

So, good news for you it would seem!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Giusti
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok! The pledge manager is open. Still no critical reviews though. Any coming soon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony harris
United Kingdom
Llanelli
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't trust any critic review for any board game until release, the good reviewers wait till then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheGiuce wrote:
Ok! The pledge manager is open. Still no critical reviews though. Any coming soon?

Game is not even finalized yet. They are still making adjustments for balance and ease of play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.