Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
So we just played through this and while it was fun an interesting no amount of going back through can solve this. We had to use a hint on the telephone puzzle.

We knew it was a 4 letter word but past that we couldn't figure out how to get the word. I know its on card L and I know that letter is apparently sitting on the table but where and when in the game are you able to discover and be told to draw card L?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt T
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's in the generator room (card 92), bottom left corner. Not sure what you mean by 'able to discover and told to draw'. You draw it and flip it over when you first reveal the generator room along with the cards for all the other circled numbers / letters (and in this case, the hidden number).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh wow.. Thanks. Apparently we just overlooked it on the card and so we never drew that card. We went back through the whole deck afterwards trying to see how we would have gotten the card instead of solving the puzzle with clues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Wong
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To avoid cluttering up the forum, I'd like to use this thread to ask about my difficulty.

###

I had trouble figuring out the last bit.

The filing cabinet had the missing letter N. Were we supposed to guess that we were supposed to pull out the N card? Was there a clue that I missed that was supposed to indicate that the N card was related to the missing letter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
eugenetswong wrote:
To avoid cluttering up the forum, I'd like to use this thread to ask about my difficulty.

###

I had trouble figuring out the last bit.

The filing cabinet had the missing letter N. Were we supposed to guess that we were supposed to pull out the N card? Was there a clue that I missed that was supposed to indicate that the N card was related to the missing letter?

Hint
The images with the planets is the thing you missed. You have 9 files starting with the same letters as the 9 planets - except Neptune.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Wong
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's what I meant. I realized that N was relevant, due to the poster, but it seems so unrelated to a card from the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.