Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
So I have TMNT The Works and I was wondering if anyone has come across a foam storage tray for the minis? Preferably something that would fit into the box as well. I got several from Battlefoam for Gears of War, Ghostbusters, AvP, and a couple of others but nothing for TMNT.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure if you hit up Battlefoam they will be able to do one. I have thought of going to them as well for TMNT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary McCloskey
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tested foam from kr multicase. I use them for Imperial assault figures. The F3T trays will fit most of the regular size figures. The J3T should fit the larger figures like Super Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady. I have not tested the J3T because I have not purchased it yet. I have tested the F3T's because I have used them with IA. A set of them is J5S-F and it should fit in the regular alumium case. If you don't want that they have other types but you will need at least the cardboard case to house the foam in. The website is www.krmulticase.com. Hope that helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
For those who are still looking, I found out that Battlefoam has a tray set to hold The Works edition and sorted all in the original box! As soon as I get a chance, gonna snag one of these!

I have several like this for Gears of War, AvP, Zombicide, and Ghostbusters. They work GREAT! Even though the box lid sits a little higher, hasn't been any issues with the other games I've got.

Just thought I'd share this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.