Subject: [WIP] Meownarchy: Card Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chrono dumb
Philippines
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, me and my sister are currently working on a new hobby project. A card game where which she paints pictures of our cats in royal clothing. Here is the brief description we came up with:

Meownarchy is a game of deduction, luck and survival for 2-6 players. Each player aims to overthrow the king and subdue the other members of the royal feline regime to ensure her ascension for the throne! Are you ready to sacrifice your pawn, eliminate your enemies and outwit your friends to be crowned as the next Meowjesty?

Background story:

In the once prosperous Kingdom of Nekolandia, news regarding the assassination of the king spread through the land. People suspected that the queen was behind it for she longed to overthrow him. But the members of the monarch are all eager to take this position on their own. Though everyone are afraid to openly oppose the queen. So each one, began plotting against each other. Loyal soldiers were sacrificed to protect their masters, knights began throwing people in the dungeon, even the high priests started switching allegiance, all while the queen stealthily readies her pointy dagger hidden beneath her fur ready to strike down anyone who try to claim what was now officially should be hers. But then again who would have thought that the king might have survived, disguised among the residents of the palace, waiting for the chaos to settle and once again re-claim his power.

Here is a sample card she drew:

We will be posting it soon on the play test forum as soon as we finished putting it in a print&play PDF version.

Please visit our post for play testers, it contain a print&play PDF to download:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27130240#27130240

Hope you will find time to check out our game soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Viktorsson
Sweden
Gustavsberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The theme (with the story) and the artwork sounds and looks really good.
I hope you keep posting about this game.

/ Tor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Bettzieche
Germany
Ladenburg
Baden Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh Hai!

I can has moar, pweaze?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chrono dumb
Philippines
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LightningBolt wrote:
The theme (with the story) and the artwork sounds and looks really good.
I hope you keep posting about this game.

/ Tor

Hi, you may now play it, please see our playtester post:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27130240#27130240

it contains download link for our print&play hope you enjoy

schattentanz wrote:
Oh Hai!

I can has moar, pweaze?

Thank you for checking out our game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.