SwatSh
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

About the permanent ability which says: "The player now has 1 extra location on their player screen to hold a Single Use or Food Tile. That Tile is placed on top of this Permanent Ability Tile. If this Permanent Ability Tile is exchanged, the Tile on top is exchanged with it."

What do we have to do when we take this tile at the beginning of the game? Do we directly get the extra tile or do we have to get it via an action?

For example, when I take this tile, can I take the first food tile or do I have to do an action to take the food tile and, later, a second action to take the second food tile?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Rieberghs
Belgium
Turnhout
-- Maak uw keuze --
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks to me that the card says 'you can hold up to 2 cards, so you gotta do another action to get these cards, you just have the possibility to store up an extra card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaël Theunis
Belgium
Antwerpen
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly right :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SwatSh
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both for the answers.
1 more question: It takes than 2 actions to benefit from the advantage of the tile and only one action to take the 2 tiles from an oponent. Isn't it to easy to steal it and too hard to benefit from it?
In the games I've till now played, nobody tooks it.
Thank you for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Seuntjens
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
This is actually my favorite tile... Steeling tiles is never that strong because you don't actually steel it, but swap it with another tile. It's harder to get the benifit of this tile, but once you have it, it's certainly worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SwatSh
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK dank u Rudy :-)
I’ll try it next time :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.