Subject: So we played this again tonight.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And we were 4 rounds in, my son was last(15 years old) at being the person who chose the theme/word.

We all drew our two things, his theme was 'maths'...so we all got drawing things we thought were not going to give to much away

At the end of the game, we all pointed to the fake artist(which was pretty mixed)...then we had to reveal the fake artist.....

And we all turned over an 'X'...which while may be slightly against the rules, was still within the rules

He got a pat on the back and we all agreed that cant be done again, but it ended the game perfectly with us all congratulating on his ingenuity and how he played the game

DDDD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great! I've only played this once, but at the end of our session we were discussing it, and that idea came up so I suspect it'll happen the next time we play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, it ended the game really well for most of us as we all just thought "what a cheeky git" and then had a chuckle

i don't think we have ever actually kept scores at this game, we normally keep the drawings and have a look at them the next day, but i don't think we have really cared about who has won

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Boardman
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, this happens occasionally. Or everyone will have the correct clue and no fake artists. there's no real punishment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.