Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr. Thomas Franke
Germany
Dortmund
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi together,

we are not sure about the end of the game as the wording in 7.1. isn't too clear.

1) Do you ONLY get the legacy points for being or having been Emperor in 1st place, 2nd place, etc.?

2) Or do you add the legacy points you have acquired so far in the game (on which the terminus "bonus" could be a slight hint)?

Many thanks for your enlightenment

Cheers T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
You add the emperor points to whatever you scored during the game. What would be the point of scoring during the game otherwise?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
qwertymartin wrote:
You add the emperor points to whatever you scored during the game. What would be the point of scoring during the game otherwise?

As a timer to trigger the end of the game.

Nonetheless, it is the cumulative total of legacy acquired throughout the game plus the emperor rounds bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Ward wrote:
qwertymartin wrote:

As a timer to trigger the end of the game.

Ah yeah, I guess so. That's a seriously weird interpretation of the rules though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.