Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nino Milicic
Slovenia
Ormož
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw in many pictures, great example of distance rulers. Can anybody could tell me where I can find it? Maybe someone has pdf?

Thank you guys
Nino

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try browsing the Files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards themselves are meant to be used to measure out distances. There's a key in each army pack that converts all the movement into long and short card edges.

For longer distances, like shooting, I use a cheap keychain tape measure from the dollar store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nino Milicic
Slovenia
Ormož
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that, but I looking for that nice rulers that you can find in gallery, with fraction picture. Or somthing else, no matter what, just that I can use it easy on my game session.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those were given out as promotional items, at various tournaments or conventions. I don't know if they have any left, or if any leftovers would have made it to the new management. Might be worth writing to them and asking. Especially if you volunteer to run tournaments or demos...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.