Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed this game, but haven't heard anything in a while. When should we receive the game? do we have a release time frame yet?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Mountain view
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He must be busy. I tried contacting him weeks back. Didnt get an answer to my question. I think he has several projects on his plate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone of Light
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a backer email this past week saying that they planned on starting shipping sometime this past week. Project Update #19.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Watts
New Zealand
Hawera South Taranaki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stone of Light wrote:
There was a backer email this past week saying that they planned on starting shipping sometime this past week. Project Update #19.

I got mine on Friday in New Zealand your's can't be far away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Knight
New Zealand
Te Awamutu
flag msg tools
Kokako says:
badge
My board games bring all the girls to the yard
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I got mine in NZ Friday as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From Update #19, posted four days ago:

Quote:

Cytosis Shipping Update

The fulfillment centers in the UK and Australia started shipping Cytosis out to backers last week, and the fulfillment centers in the US and Germany are planning to start shipping packages out this week (Let's keep our fingers crossed). Shipments to Canada will be 3-4 days behind US shipments since those games got delivered to the US and then split off to Canada.

I have been REALLY excited to see from the comments that many of you from the UK and Australia have already received your package! Not too much longer to wait...

For those of you still anticipating your package, you should get an email when your package ships so you can keep an eye out for it! Shipping Update

The fulfillment centers in the UK and Australia started shipping Cytosis out to backers last week, and the fulfillment centers in the US and Germany are planning to start shipping packages out this week (Let's keep our fingers crossed). Shipments to Canada will be 3-4 days behind US shipments since those games got delivered to the US and then split off to Canada.

I have been REALLY excited to see from the comments that many of you from the UK and Australia have already received your package! Not too much longer to wait...

For those of you still anticipating your package, you should get an email when your package ships so you can keep an eye out for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Thompson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My BackerKit account says my edition has shipped, however there is not tracking included with it - so I don't know when I will receive it. But not likely far off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Coveyou
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys!!! So sorry for not seeing this before! Yes, shipping has begun in all countries of world. Most backer in the UK and AU have had their copies ship. Most of the EU is getting shipped from Germany and those should be finished shipping this week (arrival is dependent on distance form the Germany shipping depot). The US is just beginning since it took a coupe extra weeks for the freight to arrive here than many other countries. Canada is a week behind US since they shared a shipment and now in transit to the CA fulfillment company. I hope that helps! And thanks so much for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Mountain view
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnCoveyou wrote:
Hey guys!!! So sorry for not seeing this before! Yes, shipping has begun in all countries of world. Most backer in the UK and AU have had their copies ship. Most of the EU is getting shipped from Germany and those should be finished shipping this week (arrival is dependent on distance form the Germany shipping depot). The US is just beginning since it took a coupe extra weeks for the freight to arrive here than many other countries. Canada is a week behind US since they shared a shipment and now in transit to the CA fulfillment company. I hope that helps! And thanks so much for your support!

Please answer(via private channels) the multiple emails ive sent to you over the past several weeks. Since the product is now shipping, I suspect my request is now moot? Thx.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
received my copy of Cytosis in the mail yesterday! Beautiful game, can't wait to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Collector's Edition 2527/5600 arrived yesterday. It looks really nice! After punching, bagging, and sorting, I can barely fit everything back in the box. I'm considering tossing the cardboard insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I still haven’t received this or any notification of shipping. Any other backers in the same situation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Slabon
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today in south western Ontario, Canada. It shipped October 20th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Wilson
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mustardayonnaiz wrote:
I still haven’t received this or any notification of shipping. Any other backers in the same situation?

I received a tracking number saying that it was supposed to ship Oct 16 but haven't seen anything yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speedyox wrote:
mustardayonnaiz wrote:

I received a tracking number saying that it was supposed to ship Oct 16 but haven't seen anything yet.

I did get my copy about a week after this post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still nothing here (UK). After the initial fulfillment agent said they didn't receive enough copies, I got another email from the shipping company shipnaked saying they were going to send it from another depot. That was a week ago. No word since and no ETA.

This was originally supposed to be a present for someone back in September.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.