Baptism By Fire: The Battle of Kasserine» Forums » Rules

Subject: Supply Train Off Map entrt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doc Oc
United States
flag msg tools

Dean,

If a supply train is forced off map, due to the unit HQ being cut off, is the only way to get the supply train back is during the SNAFU roll when the units passes, activates and then place the supply rain (in ghost mode of course)? Recovery activation or activation fail recovery cannot assist in any way on placing the supply train back on the map, correct?

Thanks Dean!

Dococ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynn Brower
United States
Solon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Doc,

Dean will probably answer this while I am writing.

You are correct that the only way to get the CT back from off map is movement which occurs in the stack Activities Phase after the SNAFU roll. As to Fatigue Recovery, remember that one condition for a Recovery Activation is that the CT must be in a legal hex. If the CT is off map the Formation cannot recover fatigue.

Also CT movement is allowed if the SNAFU result is Pass, Partial, or Fail. So a CT can be moved to a legal hex (if a legal hex exists) even if the Formation fails SNAFU.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Essig
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Lynn is dead on... I was slow to arrive. modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Oc
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Where in the rules does it say that "CT movement is allowed if the SNAFU result is Pass, Partial, or Fail. So a CT can be moved to a legal hex (if a legal hex exists) even if the Formation fails SNAFU'?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Oc
United States
flag msg tools

Sir,

So i can bring back a CT onto the map even if I fail a SNANFU roll?

Thanks

Dococ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
dococ123 wrote:
Where in the rules does it say that "CT movement is allowed if the SNAFU result is Pass, Partial, or Fail. So a CT can be moved to a legal hex (if a legal hex exists) even if the Formation fails SNAFU'?

It says so in SNAFU Result Effects table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.