Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Op_deleted [+] [View All]
Lazy Mountain

Colorado
msg tools
mb
Looks like a fun map and theme, excited to check it out

Edit:

It continues to look good on KS, aesthetically.
Despite the attractive stills, I have a really poor sense of the scale of the game and map. From the photos I feel like these are small, 8mm blocks, on a small ish map. For me, the pictures don't match the price, especially lacking a full components layout picture- box, rulebook etc.; that would also provide some scale.

The play example is a bit confusing- opening with someone "breaking the rules" is strange without introducing that a game mechanism first; makes me concerned that the rules are simply hard to implement.

Lastly I'm surprised that much seems to be riding on the manufacture and painting of the blocks, that there isn't an overseas compromise that keeps costs down, ensures supply, and keeps you in game publishing, not commercial block painting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
leon hensler
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did you make the map all by yourself? Because it looks gorgeous! cool
And the historical touch keeps me quite interested. I definetly check it out. Good job.

Edit:
Oh man i just saw the price. Not really sure if it's justified.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
henslerleon wrote:
Did you make the map all by yourself? Because it looks gorgeous! :cool:
And the historical touch keeps me quite interested. I definetly check it out. Good job.

Edit:
Oh man i just saw the price. Not really sure if it's justified.

The Price turned me off too...but i think it's because of the Canvas Map Printing. Those things always add up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.