Subject: Box repair. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Zimmerman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

So, I bought this in one of the BGG auctions and (unlike what the seller suggested, it was not in EXCELLENT condition) it was damaged pretty heavily. The insert was in pieces/shredded, the box had a crushed corner, splits and creases. I felt pretty lied to/deceived but I'm bad with conflict so I just asked for ten dollars back (less than a quarter of the payment) and just sort of moped about it. I decided to try and fix or mend some of the damage and heres the results. I took a burnisher to the dent and some of the creases and it didn't work a whole lot for flattening it out but it was some what improved. I made a new insert which I am super happy with (stuck with the original design), and I glued the split corner/s and filled it in with (of all things) white out. I the recolored it to match and sealed it with a thin layer of Elmer's. I just sort of winged it so if you have any suggestions or thoughts on the repairs please let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.