Subject: Anyone bought this in the UK in the last month or two? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Bradley
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Scotland
flag msg tools
I have just bought it as a present for my son and thus am keeping it sealed for now. I am wondering if it is likely that it will have all the balance changes incorporated; has there been a printing with these changes? How about the additional faction sets? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The big surprise for me was it looked like it came with the Omega Rulebook. It has some of the early balance changes incoroporated but not all of them. The insert is also significantly different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know if you bought the 1st Printing or 2nd Printing? The latter should be most/all of what's available from distributors and includes all the latest balance changes (sans anything for Onslaught 3, which is still getting ready for production), but the former is probably still floating around individual and third-party sellers.

It won't include any of the additional faction sets, if that's what you're asking, but those should be available at various places online. The only expansion faction with errata changes that I'm aware of is Windwalker, so I believe you'd also be dealing with a 1st Printing vs 2nd Printing issue there, but IIRC Petersen Games' online store and Miniatures Market only have the 2nd Printing in stock, so you shouldn't have to worry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bradley
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Scotland
flag msg tools
Does the 2nd printing include the faction cards in hard card stock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GaryB wrote:
Does the 2nd printing include the faction cards in hard card stock?

Nope it is an add on

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.