Magic Maze» Forums » General

Subject: How to Buy Extra Tiles in Canada? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justen
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I really want to get the new expansion and while I was looking at Sit Down's website I saw they're selling 10 extra tiles for the game. At the checkout, though, I saw that shipping for the expansion and the tiles would come to 24 Euro (35 CDN) and that's just way too high a price for shipping, tbh. I can wait for the expansion to be in stock at a Canadian store, but does anyone have any ideas on where I could buy the extra tiles without a ridiculous shipping rate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Philippe
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know how you feel. I thought the same thing.
But these sort of things will be harder to get after Essen. They are not part of the upcoming expansion so I just paid the salty shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Love
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
As a side note, I just noticed that the 9 extra tiles sold on the Sit-Down website appear to be for the Maximum Security expansion, not the base game. These new tiles include newer concepts such as Ventilation Shafts, Crystal Balls, Control Rooms, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mcpherson
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh! I want these so bad but that shipping is crazy. Too bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laetitia DS
Belgium
Andenne
flag msg tools
publisher
3 of these tiles are compatible with Magic Maze (and the expansion), and the 6 others require Maximum Security.

Unfortunately, we don't expect these tiles to be available in Canada. Really sorry for the shipping fees, we have no power on them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.