Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
That's a Palm Pilot on the left, and a pink iPod mini on the right. Yes, I've been doing BGTG that long!
badge
http://www.WargamesToGo.com
mbmbmb
I think I may try to run a What Were You Thinking? game with a large group, only using modified Eye to Eye scoring. Both games work essentially the same, but WWYT awards points based on the number of matching answers, while ETE awards single points based on matching ANY answer. (Actually it does the inverse, giving a demerit for matching no one.) This would be for a teambuilding game at a work event, and we'll have about 20-30 people in the room.

I think WWYT scoring wouldn't be fun at all, because it will bog down to count up when someone scores 12, 7, or 23 points for an answer. Then again, I don't think I can just go with ETE scoring since there may be at least one match on EVERY answer. So I'm thinking of giving a point for each answer that half of the room matches. Either that, or a point if at least one person from each table (sub-team) matches it.

Has anyone else had experience with this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.