3 Posts

Folklore: The Affliction» Forums » Rules

Subject: Prayers and Rituals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Carter
msg tools
Are these one shot items?

From what I read you use them and discard them. They can be replaced at the Church of the Crossroads.

But at the end of the day they can only be used once then discarded.
I know from the previous post there is limited ammo, but it is replaced at the end of an encounter. It seems surprising that prayers and rituals are used once then gone.

So is there a limit to the number of these items you can own? Apart from monetary of course.

So if you have a few I'm guessing more than one can be used, power allowing, during a turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gazery Pooh

Keighley
West Yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Prayers and Rituals are one shot. Although they are only used up if they are cast successfully. You can get extra prayers from the Church at the Crossroads, and extra rituals from events.

Yes you can have more than one in your hand at a time and so use more than one.

They are limited like this because they are seen as more powerful than other abilities and so don’t want to overpower the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dock
msg tools
mbmb
Prayers and rituals arn't items so you can hold as many as you can without going over the items limit.

As its been said one use only if cast successfully other wise it's returned to your hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.