Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Canberra order: Impact! Dice Of Unusual Size... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Impact! have started their latest - and possible last - KickStarter for their "Dice Of Unusual Size". The new additions are a D17, D19, D26 and D28. The system for this one is much neater than the last few: it's a straight dollar-pledge, with some bonuses and cheaper packs.

All their other dice are available as add-ons, in a wide variety of colours. If you have any interest, look up their project on KS, and post here with what you're after (size, colour)! Shipping (likely to be a flat USD15) to be divided between the participants by relative size-of-order. Usual deal of Canberra pickup/delivery, etc.

I'll increase my existing pledge as/when/if new additions are requested. There's likely to be a discount on the total due to early backing and stretch goals (currently 5%, will almost certainly hit 7%). And if we get a large enough pledge, and I move up to a higher tier, we get an even better rate of dice-dollars to real-dollars

Note that there's a long lead-time on this project: mid-2018 (likely August-ish).

dlow: AppleD3, D17, D19, D26, D28 (glow in the dark, cotton candy, silver glitter, black, translucent teal) - USD18
dlow: Alphabet-D26 (black) - USD3
dlow: newD24, newD30 (white, orange) - USD5
dlow total: USD26

MS (offline): D17, D19, D26, D28 (all in blue) - USD11

the bilge rat: one-of-everything (rainbow) - USD36

TOTAL: USD73

Current pledge: USD50 level, USD64. Charged: $83.43

Pledge gave access to USD72 in purchases, after bonuses, etc.

Shipping: extra USD16. Charged: $21.04

TOTAL CHARGED: $104.47

Shares
dlow = (26/73)*104.47 = $37.21 PAID
MS (offline) = (11/73)*104.47 = $15.74 owed
richard = (36/73)*104.47 = $51.52 PAID

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel so...alone...

Last call for takers! Campaign ends on Oct 27, so I'll be finalising the pledge on Thursday night (26th).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: an "Alphabet" D26 (letters A-Z instead of numbers 1-26) has been unlocked, as well as "Cotton Candy" and "Silver Glitter" colours.

Just imagine rolling a handful of Alphabet-D26's and making up words... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard :
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK David, I give in.

I am in for a one-of-everything set - rainbow colours for variety (counts as opaque).

Between you and Kevin, how can any of us hope to save any money?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the bilge rat wrote:
OK David, I give in.

arrrh

Quote:
Between you and Kevin, how can any of us hope to save any money?

Only back the good stuff? devil

I'm really trying to show restraint. The only one on my waiting-with-held-breath list is Nights of Fire: Battle for Budapest, the sequel to Days of Ire: Budapest 1956. Well, the only one I remember...!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.