flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI: https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/235129

BGG

Lowest 3C: $38.81
MM: $32.99
CardHaus: $32.99

This is the edition that includes the Base + Season 2 Expansion.

Played it once and enjoyed it in traitor mode. I've seen the base version on sale from time to time but this is the first time I've noticed the Ultimate Edition on sale, since local pickup is free for me it's certainly worth $26.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Li
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools

I wish CSI had holds...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reptile18 wrote:

I wish CSI had holds...

They do. It's just not advertised. You just order for store pickup and then email customer service to let them know that you want to hold the item. If you're out of state, they'll generally refund the tax after a few days.

You can only get one daily deal per order though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Li
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Do people generally get items they want that are a few dollars more expensive than other places if one of the items is a really good deal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matlockheed wrote:
reptile18 wrote:

I wish CSI had holds...

They do. It's just not advertised. You just order for store pickup and then email customer service to let them know that you want to hold the item. If you're out of state, they'll generally refund the tax after a few days.

You can only get one daily deal per order though.

I do this ALL the time. I almost always have something on hold for me. I'll even later on be like "ok, this is $130 right now, but 1 item is a preorder, what I'll do, is wait till I'm a bit higher, get the $100 that's not a preorder, then when preorder comes in, I'll be near another $100 and wait till I have over $100 for my next order.

Also helps if a friend of mine wants a game, I can order on coolstuff, send it with some of my holds. I admit, I'm a CSI fanboy, never had problems with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
I never bought from Cool Stuff until I started playing at their store. Now I try to support them and usually have a few things for pickup every time I go. I missed the Room 25, blush oops. Oh well. I liked that game but probably would only get it on sale. Too many to play now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rueben the sandwich
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was fast. Sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.