Subject: Question: Mission Replay rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dusan Frolkovic
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, sorry if this question was already answered, but i did not find another thread discussing this.

If i have an ongoing campaign and somebody has the mission-specific fragment in their halo, does it mean the mission is locked from replaying it until something causes it to be returned to the box?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this was addressed in another thread (or possibly the FAQ). If it's in a halo, you can't play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spetz
msg tools
kittenhoarder wrote:
Yes, this was addressed in another thread (or possibly the FAQ). If it's in a halo, you can't play it.

I would add the caveat "with that same group of saints."

As long as you are doing something like using the companion app to track cards, then there is no reason why you couldn't unslot the mission fragment and use it to play with another group, and then add it back to the original saint's halo before your next session with the first group.

I have done this once or twice, since I had some friends I wanted to introduce to the game using Taking the Plunge, which was already completed and slotted by someone in my main weekly group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.