Subject: resetting decks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
it's cool that a sheet was included to let players know how to reset the game, but unfortunately, it doesn't include what cards are kept aside in the "bonus" deck, nor does it say what order the events are supposed to be in each of the 3 session decks. Did i miss that somewhere, or could we get that list?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Rich! Love your "Rahdo Runs Through" videos!
I've been waiting for similar answers myself, including why there are "weapons" survivors in the first scenario when that rule doesn't get explained until the second scenario and some kind of better guideline on using those extra Event cards in each scenario. This is a very fun game and has a unique feel to it - I just wish there was a better, more detailed guide as to how to use the extras (and an exact listing of those extra cards would be nice too).

Hermann

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer answered this here: Reconstructing packs

Scroll down to the 3rd or 4th response and you'll find the event decks listed in order.

BEWARE...HERE THERE BE SPOILERS!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG how did i miss that!?!?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Van Roy
Belgium
Sint-Katelijne-Waver
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So a Rahdo runthrough is coming for Edge of Humanity?:-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great news, Rich - I really like your style in these videos. It's like hanging out with a friend and learning the game together.

By the way, does anyone have the same issue I do with the first-scenario Survivors that have a "Weapon" entry? Did I mix them up somehow or are these guys in the normal mix of the Virus Outbreak scenario cards?

Herm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elad Goldsteen
Israel
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple of Survivors with "Weapons" that are used in the 1st scenario pack (the Sheriff and the Scout).

Their special abilities are more important for the first game mechanics other than their "Weapon" capability. This also shows that you can play with different Survivor sets even without the Weapon rules.

Hope that it makes more sense now - and please ask if you have anymore questions.

Elad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Elad! I just wanted to make sure that I didn't have the wrong Survivor cards in that first scenario deck. Great game and I look forward to more scenario packs in the future.

Herm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorem Ipsum
msg tools
Elad commenting here? Why is he not replying to the people desperate for a refund of Airlines - people who never received any game, asked dozens of times about what was going on and that were lied to about a "refund guarantee" if the game wasn't delivered by April 2017. Please don't support this company.

Read https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/451575426/airlines-gold...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monkyky
msg tools
mbmbmb
When scenario 1 is finished do we keep all the cards bought during the game in our deck for the next part (scenario2)? or we start again with our 10 departure cards?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm...I saw the Sheriff and Scout in the first scenario, but thought it was a packaging mistake. They both have the Scenario 2 icon on them, so I just removed them from the deck, and added them to the survivors for Scenario 2. So I was guess I was mistaken? Why would they have the scenario 2 icon on them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.