Subject: [iOS] Sentinels of the Multiverse: $0.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J B
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
As seen on the App Store, Sentinels of the Multiverse is on sale for $0.99. Can’t speak for Android pricing, but seems like a good deals for those interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Be aware that this just gets you the base game - there are multiple season passes worth of additional content needed for the full game.

That said, the app is amazing. If you are a fan of the card game, I can't recommend it strongly enough. If you like the idea of the card game but the bookkeeping element turns you off, the app may be your ideal way to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Affolter
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Direct link: Sentinels of the Multiverse by Handelabra Studio LLC
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sentinels-of-the-multiverse/...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of right now, it is still $6.99 on Android. Too bad, I'd get it for $0.99 but can't justify spending more since I already own it on Steam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plenty of content for 99 cents. Fantastic implementation of this game. I liked the card game but hated the upkeep, the app is the way to play and it's a great game.

Doesn't look like its on sale for Android

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john greeb
United States
flag msg tools
mb

Excellent digital adaption of a very good but fiddly game. Highly recommended for solo play and $0.99 is a steal. The add-ons are kind of pricey though. I only have the base game and find it to be more than worth the price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Garner
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
also Game Developer
badge
Personal LnLT Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MrFettuccine wrote:
As of right now, it is still $6.99 on Android. Too bad, I'd get it for $0.99 but can't justify spending more since I already own it on Steam.

Unfortunately, it is still $9.99 on Steam right now. I was hoping to see a sale there, as well. Oh well, I guess $.99 on iOS ain't too bad, either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already got the base app. Well worth $0.99. Plenty of content there, especially at that price.

Do they ever put the in-app-purchases on sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Piquette
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
Not the biggest fan of the game, but seems totally worth $1. I imagine it helps with some of the tracking issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
Do they ever put the in-app-purchases on sale?

I don't remember them ever being on sale.

I own the whole thing on Steam and play the game to death. I am pretty sure when you calculate my cost to playtime ratio, this game has been a steal for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Handel
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
The game will be on sale across all platforms this weekend in celebration of our 3rd anniversary, iOS was just the first one to go live.

By mid day tomorrow, all the sales should be live. IAPs will also be discounted, and the game is having a Steam Free Weekend through Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Z
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cantatta wrote:
Unfortunately, it is still $9.99 on Steam right now. I was hoping to see a sale there, as well. Oh well, I guess $.99 on iOS ain't too bad, either.

Android version is also now $0.99!! Definitely buying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john greeb
United States
flag msg tools
mb
mrjhandel wrote:
The game will be on sale across all platforms this weekend in celebration of our 3rd anniversary, iOS was just the first one to go live.

By mid day tomorrow, all the sales should be live. IAPs will also be discounted, and the game is having a Steam Free Weekend through Sunday.

Any chance the Sentinels Sidekick will be part of this or future sales?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an email from the Handelabra, the app's publisher, suggesting that the expansions will also go on sale this weekend as part of their 3rd Anniversary celebration for the app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.